Thursday, January 8, 2009

1st day of class Background in technology

Originally I thought that I was not technologically savvy at all, but now I realize that I really do know quite a bit about technology. I have a gmail acount and attach documents in emails often. I just figured out how to google chat today! :-) I have a facebook account and know how to upload videos and pictures. My husband and I have a blog and update it every week or so. I love the internet, but I must admit I often get very frustrated because I don't know how to do certain things. For example, I would really love to learn how to search for specific things. I know how to search, but it seems that I never get what I want the first couple times, where my husband knows exactly how to search for specific things. I know how to use shortcut keys such as control T for a new tab or control C for copy and I even know how to do use Control tab for switching back and forth between pages. Mostly I just know the basics of several things, but I am very excited to know how to do a lot more on the internet!

1 comment:

  1. Well, hopefully we can teach you a few new cool tools to use on the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete