Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week Two

Last week I was unable to attend class because I was out of town, but I completed all of the assignments before I left. Before I explain what I learned I want to tell you why I was unable to attend class. My little sister is Miss Utah, so I went to Las Vegas for the entire week to watch her compete in the Miss America Pageant. It was so neat to be able to have that experience and to be able to watch her and cheer her on every night. However, before I left I completed the assignments given. I learned how to upload videos to my blog, I learned how to create a goodreads account and Delicious account. I also learned how to set up a Reader which I am very excited about. I think it is so cool that I could have my reader tell me when certain cites have been uploaded so I don't have to go seraching. Instead the information comes to me! I also learned how to use RRS Feed. I am sorry that I failed to post this blog until now. I was gone and I tried to keep up on the homework, but I forgot to post what I learned about all the assignments that I did.

1 comment: